- Software Engineer
- Implemented & delivered customer facing features from front to back end.
- Lead team of 8 developers to resolve customer facing bugs.
- Worked on roatating OPs team to oversee deployments and respond to
Blue Penguin (2016 - 2017) - Cofounder, Engineering Lead
Tech: C#, C++, Unity, Unreal Engine, iOS, Android
- Worked with clients to understand their needs and design augmented
and virtual reality solutions.
- Designed, developed and delivered 5 VR / AR apps to clients for
HTC Vive, Oculus, Daydream & Google Cardboard.
- Implemented game logic, gesture and voice controls, custom
materials and incorporated digital art.
Mad Titan Studios (2015 -
2017) - Owner / Software Consultant
- Consulted on apps for CSU, Ion-Zero, Bounce, FenceMapper,
- Utilized TDD to design and engineer Node.js applications and
- Contracted and managed additional developers to ensure timely
Galvanize (2015 - 2016) - Instructor, Sr. Full-Stack Developer
- Developed curriculum and instructed students.
- Built internal tools using Angular and Node.js
- Utilized continuous integration to automate grading processes.
- Partnered with software companies to mentor students.
Bounce Software (2012 -
2015) - Software Developer
Tech: Java, MySQL, Android, GWT, Phonegap, Linux
- Worked alongside clients to form solutions aligned to their needs.
- Designed & shipped web, mobile & desktop apps.
Code For Fort Collins - Brigade
- Organized events, sponsorship and managed project development.
- Maintained repositories for 10+ open source projects.
Pikr Knows - Web, iOS, Android
- 1st Place 2015 GoCode Colorado, awarded $25,000 prize by Secretary
of State, Wayne Williams.
CSU Robotics - President
- Lead student team to design & prototype smart glasses to
assist the visually impaired navigate.