Blue Penguin (2016 - 2017) - Cofounder, Engineering Lead
Tech: C#, C++, Unity, Unreal Engine, iOS, Android
- Worked with clients to understand their needs and design augmented and virtual reality solutions.
- Developed and delivered 5 VR / AR apps to clients for HoloLens, HTC Vive, Oculus, Daydream & Google Cardboard.
- Implemented game logic, gesture and voice controls, custom materials and incorporated digital art.
Mad Titan Studios (2015 - 2017) - Owner / Software Consultant
- Consulted on apps for CSU, Ion-Zero, Bounce, FenceMapper, Performa.
- Utilized TDD to design and engineer Node.js applications and RESTful APIs.
- Employed continuous integration to automate deployment of scalable systems.
Galvanize (2015 - 2016) - Instructor, Sr. Full-Stack Developer
- Developed curriculum and instructed students.
- Built internal tools using Angular and Node.js
- Utilized continuous integration to automate grading processes.
- Partnered with software companies to mentor students.
Bounce Software (2012 - 2015) - Software Developer
Tech: Java, MySQL, Android, GWT, Phonegap, Linux
- Designed and developed SaaS web and mobile apps.
- Focused on security, encrypted sensitive user data, wrote credit card processing responsible for $5,000,000+.
- Created tools to automate deployment and database migrations, including a tool to normalize 120,000 users' data.
Sanofi Holographic - Microsft HoloLens
- Responsible for game logic, event handling, async scene loading, voice & gesture controls.
- Profiled performance & optimized with baked lighting, GPU mesh instancing & custom materials.
Trilogy Home - HTC Vive
- Created Blueprints for user controls, navigation & level loading.
- Used profiling tools to find and address performance bottlenecks.
- Ensured 90FPS with custom materials, forward rendering, graphics, lighting, relections.
CSU Immersive - HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Cardboard (Android, iOS)
- Implemented hand-tracking controls using Leap Motion Interaction Engine.
- Developed event system to drive game logic and user interactions.
- Ported and optimized HTC Vive version to run at 60FPS on mobile devices.
Code For Fort Collins - Brigade Captain
- Maintained repositories for 10+ open source projects.
- Organized events, sponsorship and managed project development.
Angular Material Design - Contributor
- Troubleshooted and fixed outstanding issue with Chips Angular directive.
- Increased projects test coverage by writing unit tests for Chips directive.
Pikr Knows - Web, iOS, Android
- 1st Place 2015 GoCode Colorado, awarded $25,000 prize by Secretary of State, Wayne Williams.
CSU Robotics - President
- Managed team & prototyped smart glasses to assist the blind / visually impaired navigate.